Our Student Services Office is designed to meet the needs of our diverse student population. This office serves Hempfield families by providing assistance in registration, attendance, guidance, psychological, health, and social services. Additionally, the office provides support through special and alternative education.
Student Information Confidentiality Policy
Hempfield School District is bound by strict codes of confidentiality. Because of this, we cannot provide information such as student number, building assignment, or any other identifying student data over the phone. We are happy to help a parent/guardian obtain information once they appear in person and provide appropriate photo identification. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience this may cause; however, student safety is our district's number one priority.
Economic Hardship Status
Our school district is committed to meeting the needs of all students and families in our district.
Students who are eligible for Economic Hardship status, as defined by the Hempfield School District, have met one or more of the following criteria:
Economic Hardship status is confidential and resets every school year.
- Qualify for Free and Reduced Meal program
- Qualify as Homeless
- Receive Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Receive assistance through the Student Services Office
- Athletic/Technology fees have been waived in the current year
- Social worker referral for financial assistance has occurred in the current year
- Financial assistance has been provided in the current year