Hempfield School District partners with Xerox Services to provide an on-site Print Shop for our schools and school-affiliated organizations.
To submit an order, please download and complete the Print Shop Order Form
. Your document must be available in one of three ways:
You may submit your work by email, drop it off at the Print Shop, or drop it off at your school building mail courier pickup area.
- Electronic PDF file via email
- Hard copy "print ready" original in good condition
- Black and white or color printing
- Uncollated: Separate groups of pages; 111, 222, 333
- Collated: Sets of pages; 123, 123
- Single sided: Printed on one side
- Two (double) sided: Printed on both sides of the page
- Tape Binding: An inline process binding 10-120 sheets of paper into a book format (Minimum: 15 sheets of paper)
- Stapling: An inline process that will staple once in the upper left or twice down the left side of the packet, 8½ x 11 and 8½ x 14
- Tablets: Pads of glued paper cut to requested size
- NCR: Two, three, or four part carbonless paper bonded together
- Folding: Single sheets folded into a tri-fold brochure or in half
- Industrial paper cutter: Used to cut product to requested size
- Coil binding: This is a continuous piece of plastic fed through punch holes (Minimum: 20 sheets of paper)
- Signature booklet: This is a program stylebook. (Example: An 8½ x 11 sheets of paper folded in half and stapled in the middle generating a program)
- Paper stocks: Plain paper (no hole or three hole), transparencies, heavy stocks (cover or card), NCR, and tabs
- 8½ x 11 Plain paper or Three hole: White, green, pink, orchid (purple), blue, and tan
- 8½ x 11 Cover stocks (heavyweight): Blue, green, yellow, white
- 8½ x 14 and 11 x 17: White only
- NCR: Two, three, or four part
- Tabs: Five bank, three hole, or no hole
- Business Cards: 10 up
- Color printing stocks
- 24# Digital gloss
- Cover stock: 8½ x 11 – 65/90#, cover in colors listed above
*Please Note* Other colors are available by approval and may require extra turn around time.
of 1 – 500 impressions of 8½ x 11 paper requiring no off-line finishing
will have a turn around time of 72 business hours from the time the Print Shop receives the work. Print requests of more than 500 impressions or off-line finishing requirements will be negotiated with the requestor.